Degree Program Assessment Overview
Any Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program requires an assessment plan and a report. Reports are due yearly, emailed as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. More details are provided below.
Deadline for Academic Year 2022-2023 program data: Thursday December 15, 2022
- What do departments have to do? Departments need to have an assessment plan on file for every degree program and submit assessment report(s) annually. Please attend a workshop or email email@example.com if you do not know if your program has a plan. Plans should be updated at least every 5 years.
- What do I submit? A separate assessment report is due for each program every year in December. Click here for the .pdf template. Click here for the MS Word template.
- When do I submit? Deadline is Thursday December 15, 2022 for all programs.
- How do I submit? Click here for a 4 minute video overview of how to submit assessment plans and reports.
- Where do I submit? Email your department’s program reports as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do I get help? Workshops on program assessment are available in the Fall semester. See below for dates and times. You may also email email@example.com for help.
Visit the Office of Assessment UNM Academic Degree Definition page for additional info.