Welcome to the homepage for assessment in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of New Mexico. Below, you may find important deadlines for the year as well as templates to help you with reporting. If you are interested in available reporting templates and rubrics or in learning more about assessment, please go to the Resources page.
If you have any questions, please contact the current Special Assistant to the Dean for Assessment, Todd Ruecker, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plans and Reports
Assessment Plans: accepted at any time
Note: These should include Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) and be posted on your website once approved. Links to templates may be found below.
General Education Reports Due: Friday, September 28, 2018
Note: GenEd reports should cover the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 academic years. Note that we have moved to a 3-year reporting cycle, with certain programs reporting certain years. Programs who do not have to report in a particular year still have to upload their raw data for archiving. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- Fall 2017: Areas 1, 2, & 3
- Fall 2018: Areas 4 & 5
- Fall 2019: Area 6
Degree Program Reports Due: Friday, December 7, 2018
Note: Program reports should cover the 2017-2018 academic year. These reports should be submitted every year.
Submit reports by emailing attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 2:00 pm - Jumpstart Your Assessment
- Friday, September 7, 2018 at 10:00 am - Creating and Revising Your SLOs
- Friday, September 21, 2018 at 10:00 am - Survey Design
- Friday, October 5, 2018 at 10:00 am - UNM Pathways and Resources for Student Data
- Friday, October 26, 2018 at 10:00 am - Using Excel to Analyze Your Data: Basic Excel Functions (location TBD)
Click here to register and see location info: https://goo.gl/forms/KxcHvT2fXN1D7lCD2
These workshops are hosted by UNM's Office of Assessment.
Templates and Rubrics
If you are looking for templates and rubrics, please visit the Resources page.