Supporting the College of Arts & Sciences
The UNM College of Arts and Sciences is the heart and soul of the University of New Mexico and a launching pad for many rewarding lives. It is the starting point for an amazing number of careers and important contributions in the realms of the sciences, the social sciences and the humanities. Our graduates go on to change the future of our state, our nation and the world. Thank you for changing their world - and ours.
Your private financial support will provide increased access and opportunity for students; innovative research; new and improved technologies, equipment and facilities; and recruitment and retention of faculty who make UNM one of the best research institutions in the region.
If you are also interested in planned giving or other funding opportunities for the UNM College of Arts & Sciences, please contact Jeffrey MacNutt, Senior Director of Development at email@example.com or at 505-277-0817.
How to Give Online:
Giving online is easy! Click on any department or program listed on the left to select a College of Arts & Sciences fund to support. Then, follow these steps to make a tax-deductible credit card gift online:
Step 1 - Find the fund you wish to donate to below by Department or Program. If the fund is linked to its giving page just click on it and complete your donation, otherwise copy the funding number and name of the program and complete the steps below.
Department - American Studies
Department - Anthropology
Department - Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- 600580 Hillard L. and Mary M. Smith/Dow Chemical Graduate Fellowship – Chemistry
- 200033 Chemistry Chairman's Fund – Chemistry
- 202019 Chemistry Lab Equipment Fund – Chemistry
- 608260 Riley O. Schaeffer Lectureship Endowed Fund – Chemistry
Department - College of Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office
- 202048 BA/MD Program Fund – College of Arts & Sciences
- 630010 Chester C.T. French Medal Award – College of Arts & Sciences
- 606490 College of Arts & Sciences Endowment for the Future – College of Arts & Sciences
- 606070 College of Arts and Sciences Endowed Faculty Fellowship Fund – College of Arts and Sciences
- 608450 Nathaniel Pitman Weber Scholarship – College of Arts and Sciences
- 631440 New Mexico Folklore Scholarship – College of Arts and Sciences
- 607430 William P. and Heather W. Weber Fund for Excellence in Science/Math Teaching – College of Arts and Sciences
- 202048 BA/MD Program Fund – College of Arts and Sciences
- 200001 College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Fund – College of Arts and Sciences
- 201029 College of Arts and Sciences Scholarship Fund – College of Arts and Sciences
- 201984 College of Arts and Sciences Teachers Institute Fund – College of Arts and Sciences
- 202070 Science and Mathematics Learning Center at the College of Arts and Sciences – College of Arts and Sciences
Department - Communication & Journalism
Department - Earth & Planetary Sciences
Department - Foreign Languages & Literature
- 202290 Carol L. Raymond Fund – Foreign Languages & Literature
- 200997 Foreign Languages and Literatures General Fund –Foreign Languages & Literature
- 202292 German Cinema and Culture Project – Foreign Languages & Literature
- 201954 German Summer School – Foreign Languages & Literature
Department - Linguistics
- 607760 Dr. Phyllis Perrin Wilcox Endowed Scholarship in Signed Language Interpreting – Linguistics
- 608620 Joseph H. and Selma Greenberg Fellowship Endowment Fund – Linguistics
- 604270 Robert W. Young Scholarship Fund – Linguistics
- 200294 Linguistics Chairman's Fund – Linguistics
- 597149 Linguistics Conference Fund – Linguistics
- 200591 Linguistics Research and Professional Development – Linguistics
- 200848 Sign Language Program – Linguistics
- 202270 Steven Menefee Graduate Fund for Indigenous Language Revitalization – Linguistics
Department - Mathematics & Statistics
- 608010 Eleanor Marron and J. Joseph Lopez Memorial Scholarship in Mathematics and Statistics – Mathematics & Statistics
- 202323 Albuquerque Math Teachers Circle – Mathematics & Statistics
- 200859 Math General Fund – Mathematics & Statistics
- 201560 PNM/UNM Math Contest – Mathematics & Statistics
- 202404 Statistics Consulting Clinic Fund – Mathematics & Statistics
Department - Philosophy
- 602070 Brian O'Neil Memorial Lectureship in Philosophy – Philosophy
- 670420 Gwen J. Barrett Endowment in Philosophy – Philosophy
- 623760 The Paul F. Schmidt Fund in Philosophy –Philosophy
- 200910 Department of Philosophy – Philosophy
Department - Physics & Astronomy
Department - Political Science
Department - Sociology
- 630300 Christopher A. W. McGee Memorial Award – Sociology
- 606250 Miguel Korzeniewicz Endowed Memorial Fund in Comparative Sociology – Sociology
- 609120 Philip B. Gonzales Latino Research Fund – Sociology
- 200133 Department of Sociology Chairman's Fund – Sociology
- 202374 Institute for Social Research – Sociology
Department - Spanish & Portuguese
Department - Speech & Hearing Sciences
Program - Africana Studies
Program - Feminist Research Institute
Program - Institute for Medieval Studies
Program - Institute of Meteoritics
- 511903 Institute of Meteoritics –Institute of Meteoritics
- 518129 Institute of Meteoritics Curation Fund – Institute of Meteoritics
- 513308 Institute of Meteoritics Microprobe/Sem Lab – Institute of Meteoritics
- 202012 Tim H. McElvain Fund for Research on Impact Cratering on Earth – Institute of Meteoritics
Program - International Studies Institute
Program - Maxwell Museum
- 202306 Graduate Museum Studies Fund – Maxwell Museum
- 202119 Kathie Buchanan Fund – Maxwell Museum
- 201244 Krisztina Kosse Memorial Fund – Maxwell Museum
- 202327 Maxwell Museum Archives and Library Fund – Maxwell Museum
- 201129 Maxwell Museum Director's Fund – Maxwell Museum
- 593726 Maxwell Museum Education Fund – Maxwell Museum
- 202126 Maxwell Museum Exhibits General – Maxwell Museum
- 200244 Maxwell Museum General Fund – Maxwell Museum
Program - Museum of Southwestern Biology
Program - NM Historical Review
- 630330 Gilberto Espinosa Award – NM Historical Review
- 201261 Eleanor B. Adams Prize in History – NM Historical Review
- 201960 New Mexico Historical Review – NM Historical Review
Program - Religious Studies
- 608060 Chair in Roman Catholic Studies – Religious Studies
- 603530 Joyce Rogers Religious Studies Memorial – Religious Studies
- 606680 Religious Studies Endowment –Religious Studies
- 200121 Religious Studies Program –Religious Studies
Program - Signed Language Interpreting Program (SLIP)
Program - Sustainability Studies Program
Program - Women Studies
- 200925 Women Studies Program – Women Studies
- 202200 Feminist Research Institute – Women Studies
Step 2 - Visit www.unmfund.org/fund/other.
Step 3 - Fill in the requested information.
Step 4 - In the box labelled "Add comments on this gift, or indicate the name of a person you'd like to memorialize or honor" type in the Fund name and number of the fund you'd like to donate to.
Step 5 - Complete your gift by clicking on Add Payment and Checkout.
*Note: to give to a fund not listed follow the steps above and enter your desired fund using the same instructions.
How to Give by Check:
- Make the check payable to the UNM Foundation.
- Enter Fund Name and Number on the memo line.
- Mail to: UNM Foundation, 700 Lomas NE, Ste 108, Albuquerque, NM 87102.
You will receive a heartfelt thank you and a receipt of your gift! Thank you!