Advisement Forms and Documents
- A&S Advisement Center Overload Request Form
Use this form to take more Credit Hours than currently allowed.
- A&S General Prerequisite Override Form
Use this form if you have taken or are taking the pre-requisites for a UNM course at another institution and are currently unable to enroll in the course.
- Pre-Probation Self-Assessment (online)
Use this form when meeting with your Advisor to discuss academic probation. Take your time and be truthful with yourself - this information helps you and your Advisor determine an academic support plan for the upcoming semester. If you prefer, you can download the form: Pre-Probation Self-Assessment
- Returning From Suspension / Probationary Re-Admission Form
Use this form if you are returning to the College of Arts and Sciences for re-admission on academic probation or after a mandatory suspension period.
- Suspension Appeal Form Fall 2021
Use this form when appealing a suspension from the Fall 2021 semester or if petitioning to return early from your suspension.
- Drop with Dean's Permission Form and Instructions
Use after Week 12 (for 16-week courses) to drop a class. **This requires two forms - one for the college and one for the Registrar. See further instructions.**