How to Find Instruction Meeting Types
Why does this matter?
Due to the Coronavirus epidemic, many courses have been converted to online courses. Double-check your instruction meeting types to make sure you know how and when to attend your classes!
See the Instruction Meeting Types
Consider the following...
You live off-campus and plan to do your remote courses from home in an effort lessen the number of people on campus. You have a Remote Scheduled course and then a 100% Face-to-Face course scheduled 15 minutes later.
Do you have enough time to get from your house to your in-person course?
How to Find Your Course Meeting Type
Already registered for courses: the easiest way to see meeting types for all of your courses at once is to use the Registration Portal method.
Looking for courses: use any of the other options.
- Log in to my.unm.edu.
- Click on the Register for Classes Quick Link on the LoboWeb banner.
- Click on the Registration Portal button.
- Click on the View My Schedule option.
- Select the appropriate school term.
- Select the Schedule Details tab to see your course meeting types.
- In the example below, we can see that the first course listed has two meeting times and meeting type descriptions. It is a Face-to-Face Plus Remote Scheduled course - a combination of in-person, on-campus and online scheduled (synchronous) meeting types.
- The second course has a Remote Scheduled course meeting type.
This video explains how our instruction/course meeting types have changed in response to COVID-19 guidelines, and how to find important information about course requirements.
Instructions on how to find instruction/course meeting types using Class Search begin around 1 minute.
On the Schedule of Classes, it's easy to see the instruction meeting type. Just look under the "Meeting Type" column.
We get it - you prefer to attend your courses in person. UNM has limited the number of courses with in-person components to comply with New Mexico's COVID-19 guidelines and to reduce the number of people on campus, but we are currently offering courses with some face-to-face instruction.
- On the Fall 2020 Schedule, click on the Meeting Type column heading.
- In the Filter... search bar, type "face" and press Enter or Return on your keyboard. This will show you all courses with at least some face-to-face component.
- You can filter by Subject (or any other search term) by clicking on the respective column's heading.