Advisement Forms and Documents
- A&S Advisement Center Overload Request Form
- A&S General Prerequisite Override Form
- Pre-Advisement Probation Worksheet - Fill this worksheet out and bring it with you to your appointment if you are on probation.
- Returning From Suspension/ Probationary Re-Admission Form– Use this form if you are returning to the College of Arts and Sciences for re-admission on probation or after a mandatory suspension period.
- Suspension Appeal Form Spring 2020 - Use this form when appealing a suspension from the Fall 2019 semester or petitioning to return early if suspended prior to Fall for a calendar year or more.
- Pre-Probation Self assessment worksheet - Use this form when first meeting with your advisor for a probation contract.
- Drop with Dean's Permission Form and Instructions - use after Week 12 (for 16-week courses) to drop a class. **This requires two forms - one for the college and one for the Registrar. See further instructions.**